Re: [BKARTS] Video Japanese Bookbinding

Thanks for the YouTube link, Peter. Is the paper decoration done by
drawing the designs with wax, painting over and then ironing the wax off
onto the paper towel after the paint dries? Nice effects.

I'm trying to figure out the benefit of covering the boards after the
text block has been sewn in. My inclination would be to have the covers
all finished before attaching.

I got only 3 1/2 hrs. of sleep last night, so may not be thinking
clearly.

Lavinia