Re: [BKARTS] Rigid Page Binding Workshop in Portland, OR

What a pity Australia is such a long way away from all these wonderful workshops. I am interested to know more about binding rigid materials, in particular, printed cardboard postcards. Can anyone refer me to some diagrams or models of spine bindings. I want to insert some transparent pages between postcard pages and am looking for a method that would work across these different thicknesses.
Thanks
Jessica