From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
jessica syme
Sent: Saturday, 6 January 2007 8:20 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Rigid Page Binding Workshop in Portland, OR

What a pity Australia is such a long way away from all these wonderful
workshops. I am interested to know more about binding rigid materials,
in
particular, printed cardboard postcards. Can anyone refer me to some
diagrams or models of spine bindings. I want to insert some transparent
pages between postcard pages and am looking for a method that would work

across these different thicknesses.
Thanks
Jessica

                 <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>