Re: [BKARTS] Ehon

Paul--

I apologize for the last paragraph of my last posting.
I had not yet seen your very gracious reply to Nancy's
apology. The rest of my reply was intended to point
out that the views and needs of "hedonist" artists
viewing art are very different from those of
"intellectual" art historians.  Having done graduate
work in both fields, I approach attending an
exhibition from a dualistic viewpoint, adopting
whichever stance is supported by the exhibition. I
didn't see Nancy's initial reply as offensive, even
for a public forum, in the context of of your
critique. Both were sarcastic and caustic, and you had
no fear of posting your critique in a forum which had
previously had postings which unanimously expressed
overwhelmingly positive responses to this exhibition.

Ann

http://mail.yahoo.com