Re: [BKARTS] Items for sale from Harcourt Binder, Boston, MA

Does anyone know of a source for Ademco Cerex tissue? We love it, but apparently it's not being made anymore. Maybe someone has some tucked away that they're not using and would like to sell...

************************************ Ann Flowers, Associate Archivist University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library 1150 Beal Ave. Ann Arbor, MI 48109

Telephone:  (734)764-3482
Fax:  (734)936-1333
E-mail: aflowers@xxxxxxxxx