Re: [BKARTS] best bookshelves?

There is only one company I buy bookshelves from. Pricy, but
the highest quality. Shelving they sold to the NYPL in the 20s
is still in daily use.

http://www.demco.com/CGI-BIN/LANSAWEB?PROCFUN+LWDCWEB+LWDC001+PRD+ENG

Click on furniture, then click on shelving, then wood and
steel.

MaiKätzchen
--- gavin dovey <miniwyvern@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> also...could anyone recommend th best bookshelves to
> store work (archival)
>
> gavin

> around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

>          The Bonefolder, Vol. 3, No. 1, Fall 2006 Now Online
> at
>                  <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>
>
> Guild of Book Workers' 100th Anniversary Exhibition Online -
> Catalog Available

> information

Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?

From the book, Charge of the Goddess