Re: [BKARTS] Video Japanese Bookbinding

I just found time to watch Peter's video on YouTube...It is wonderful to watch so close up... I wondering if the hole punch was electric? Also I couldn't quite follow the sequence of sewing then doing the cover but I assumed it was for a different book. Can you explain this a bit more..
Thanks Peter..very enjoyable..
Jessica