Re: [BKARTS] Manuals for Kensol?

On Jan 3, 2007, at 7:35 AM, amy lapidow wrote:

Is there such a thing as a manual for a Kensol? I am looking for models 12A and/or 35.

As far as I know there are no manuals for the Kensol.
If you are looking for some information on using a stamping press such as the Kensol, some information can be found in a video from the Guild of Book Workers, Standards of Excellence conferences. In 1993, I gave a presentation of hot stamping and used a Kensol (my favorite).
You could contact Jane Meggers, the Guild Librarian at:
<library@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A reply from Jane states:

Good Luck,
Bill