[BKARTS] using a Kwikprint machine

	I've used a Kwikprint machine (which I obtained through EBAY for a real
bargain price) for about 6 years now.  The seller was
extra-conscientious, and renovated the machine before selling it.  I
decided to get the 9 inch multilevel type holder, which I ordered
through Kwikprint, and now the machine is equipped to do almost any
titling job.
	I am very happy with the machine, and I recommend it highly.
	There are just two things I would mention.
	FIRST: the thermometer which is built into the typeholder is next to
useless.  I purchased, again through EBAY, a thermocouple which attaches
via a small bud directly to the type holder, and which registers
digitally the temperature.  A very useful (and inexpensive) piece of
equipment.  Different foils require different application temperatures.
	SECOND:  before using the machine, the pitch and the yaw of the type
holder should be carefully adjusted.  There are screws to do this, and
its fairly straightforward.  I used a reliable level.
	Another advantage of Kwikprint:  service is highly knowledgeable and
highly efficient.  The salespeople really know what they're doing.
Also, their Southern accents are charming.