Re: [BKARTS] Manuals for Kensol?

I was given a Kensol in need of some refurbishing and wrote the company for
instructions. So far no answer... but perhaps the book arts list will come to
my  rescue. I have not not seen hot embossing in action and I live on Deer
Isle in  Maine, NOT near a city. I will try to borrow the video mentioned in an
earlier  message, but would welcome any other suggestions, general or specific.
thanks,
Marnie