Re: [BKARTS] using a Kwikprint machine; thermocoupler

	I found on EBAY a device for measuring the temperature of the Kwikprint
typeholder which looks exactly like the one I purchased.  See  http://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-STAMP-DIGITAL-INDICATOR-KINGSLEY-KWIKPRINT-etc_W0QQitemZ260013092275QQihZ016QQcategoryZ57061QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260013092275
	The item description indicates how it s attached.
	However, I don't think the BUY IT NOW price is very realistic.  I
remember paying a lot less for the device I purchased.
Jet