[BKARTS] Entire Collection of Publishers' Bindings on eBay NOW

I have listed the collection of 500 American Decorated Publishers' Bindings 1872-1929 on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110077487478

If you are interested in acquiring the collection for an institutional library, where it will become available for scholars and students, please contact me ASAP. It is an extraordinary resource. My preference is to keep the collection together rather than to see a dealer break it up for individual sale, and I would work with an institution to create terms that enable the intact acquisition.

If you have not seen the catalog, which includes a CD-ROM that has the database, a checklist, and the complete text of the Deluxe Edition in PDF format, details are at
http://bookarts.net/orderform-subscription1.htm

Best regards,
Richard
http://minsky.com