Re: [BKARTS] Manuals for Kensol?

On Jan 9, 2007, at 9:04 AM, Marnie Reed Crowell wrote:

I was given a Kensol in need of some refurbishing and wrote the company for
instructions. So far no answer.
******************************
Kensol is (or at least was) still in business in 1993 when I gave my presentation. I'm sure you can find them on the Internet.
My brochures from that time have the following address and phone:
Kensol-Olsenmark
Melville, NY
516-694-7773

Bill Minter