[BKARTS] Fwd: Available Books in Sheets

From: "Harold Berliner" <berliner@xxxxxxx>

We have several sets of copies of two books: Christmas Carol & Knights and Valentines in unbound sheets.

These may be seen on our web page, under books, <http://www.berlinerpress.com>www.berlinerpress.com, 25% discount from the

standard bound books. We think these are quite worthwhile and hope others do also.

Harold Berliner (<mailto:berliner@xxxxxxxx>berliner@xxxxxxxx).