Re: [BKARTS] Chris Stern Tribute Exhibit

The page has moved:

http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/ vortex/display?slug=stern11&date=20070111&query=chris+stern

Kathy G

On Jan 11, 2007, at 9:39 PM, Rebecca Gilbert wrote:

I hope all that knew Chris Stern or have appreciated
his tireless contributions as a typographer, printer,
teacher, friend and artist will be able to join us for
a tribute exhibit and celebration on January 20th,
2007 at School of Visual Concepts in Seattle, WA. The
opening is from 1-7pm, a eulogy will be presented at
5pm.

Seattle Times Article:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/ artsentertainment2003518858_stern11.html

Complete information is attached.