Re: [BKARTS] book repair

Dear Laurie,
Did I respond to your email? I found it languishing in my inbox; I'm so sorry if I forgot about it! Have you contacted Campbell Logan Bindery? They're in Minneapolis, and on the web at  www.campbell-logan.com. Let me know if you need more information, and thanks for visiting my website.
Best,
Amy

Laurie Doctor <laurie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I am wondering if any of you know someone in the
Minneapolis area who repairs books?