Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 12 Jan 2007 to 13 Jan 2007 (#2007-14)

------------------------------

Date:    Sun, 14 Jan 2007 12:36:14 +1100
From:    kel flowers <myceliae@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: cellugel

Does anyone know of where I can buy Cellugel in Australia?

Cellugel seems to be a medical product. It would therefore be quite expensive. Are you sure you do not need a more commerical grade of methyl cellulose?

Ph Neutral methyl cellulose, conservation grade, is available from

http://www.conservationresources.com.au/home/products/product.php?pid=98

and I think also Zetta Florence. It is quite expensive.

Paper makers use it as size and it is cheaper from their suppliers.

Hope this helps

Adrienne Allen