[BKARTS] Subject line in messages from Digest subscribers

If you receive the list postings in Digest form, PLEASE look at the SUBJECT line before you click the "Send" button on your reply.

Yesterday Robert & Adrienne  posted messages with subjects of
Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 12 Jan 2007 to 13 Jan 2007 (#2007-14)
and
Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 10 Jan 2007 to 11 Jan 2007 (#2007-12)

This happens all the time, and makes it very difficult to decide which posts will be of interest. It could be about any subject in that Digest, and since I don't get the Digest I have no idea what subjects are in which Digests.

Thank you for your attention to this detail.

Richard
http://minsky.com