Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 13 Jan 2007 to 14 Jan 2007 (#2007-15)

I would like to remove the library stickers from the spine.
Both stickers and tape leave nasty sticky residue on the spine of the
book.

(also called a rubber cement pick-up or crepeline eraser), it is usually
a beige square about 2" square, and available at art stores. It will be
a certain amount of work, though no more than a scalpel and less
dangerous. Just rub the eraser in circles until the adhesive starts to
roll into balls and pick them off with tweezers. You should be able to
get all of the residue without damaging the colours or cloth.

Cheers,
Lee.