[BKARTS] Gluing lightweight papers

Hi all

I'm finally printing out a project that I've had in the hopper for awhile, using some relatively light tatami paper in my Epson SPR300. Because the paper's so light, I can't print on both sides without substantial bleed-through, so I need to run pages one-by-one and glue them together.

What's the best way to glue them together? I used glue stick for my mock-up, but am concerned that it won't hold up to much use. I'd like to use something like wheat paste, but am concered about it being too wet and damaging the printing. Or perhaps using fusible webbing?

Suggestions, cautions, and other ideas welcome.