Re: [BKARTS] Gluing lightweight papers

Don't Japanese bookbinders do something similar? I remember seeing some wonderful books made on delicate, incredibly long sheets of rice paper, painted in frames to fit a book format, but on one long piece of paper, or strips of paper tipped together unobtrusively. I can't remember how they bound these books together tho - was it a regular stab binding? It was a while back and I was more interested in those days in the art than in the binding details, sorry...

Kathy