Re: [BKARTS] Removing adhesive from spine success and thank you

Thank you all for on and off list suggestions!

Seems heat does the trick quite well, with a little follow up needed with
the gum pick-up. I have Goof-Off on hand and lighter fluid too, can't make
up my mind which I like smelling better though :-)
Another week or so and I will have all 32 volumes in tip top shape.

Thanks again for taking the time,
Maria

    Maria Arango
 www.1000woodcuts.com