Re: [BKARTS] Old Photos / Old Photo Albums

Try heat from the REVERSE side.
If there is any moisture in the rubber cement left, it should loosen it up.
If it is some sort of animal glue it will also loosen it.
If it is a gummed paste you may have to try water on a paint brush under the edges, but I haven't found paste to work well on
pictures.

Otherwise Bestine Rubber Cement Thinner from the reverse side or around the edges with a q-tip  - which isn't non-toxic.

Quilting irons sell for 12-20 bucks, are about the size of a soldering iron and and fit in your tool kit.
They have small heads for getting into tight spots and adjustable thermostats to control your heat.
When removing anything try it first.
There is no excuse not to have one.