[BKARTS] Book Arts Web Back Online

After what seemed like an eternity (6 days to be exact), the Book Arts Web at <http://www.philobiblon.com> is back online.

An unscheduled server migration at my ISP's wrecked havoc with the server side includes - that help reduce maintenance by allowing me to only have one file for header and footer. This took 6 days to diagnose and 2 hours to fix on my end. If anyone notices any problems loading pages that ARE ON THE SAME SITE (www.philobiblon.com), please send me a note. I know there are more than a few broken external links and I am starting to delete/fix those on a a page-by-page basis.

I know that a great many of you reference the Book Arts Web, and apologize for any problems.

Many thanks for your patience.

Peter

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC