Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 15 Jan 2007 to 16 Jan 2007 (#2007-17)

Bon Voyage, A Williams, et al!

Norman Shapiro, book artist
e-mail: ufemisms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jan 17, 2007, at 12:00 AM, BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system wrote:

Topics of the day:

  1. Dont Look Gallery - 'A Book for No Good Reason'
  2. Old Photos / Old Photo Albums (7)
  3. Granary Books  ||  Timothy C. Ely
  4. Removing adhesive from spine success and thank you (2)
  5. Gold leaf (2)
  6. Publishers' Bindings Collection has been acquired
  7. Book Arts Web Back Online (2)

                 <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>