[BKARTS] Pop-Ups, Exotic Papermaking, Silk Collagraphs and more at Pyramid Atlantic

SPRING CLASS REGISTRATION IS OPEN AT PYRAMID ATLANTIC!!

Join us for an Open House this Saturday (January 20th) from 11-2 to check
out our studios, meet faculty, and speak to staff about choosing a class.

Our spring classes begin on January 31st with a class called "Against the
Grain: Paper Cut, Scored, Torn, Bent, and Impressed" taking place from
6:30-9:30pm.

Other highlight of the spring session include:
	Chine Colle and Solar Plate Etching (Feb 24-25)
	Digital Artist Books (March 10-11)
	Japanese Papermaking Momigami and Origami (March 17-18)
	Stone Lithography (March 17-18)
	Paper Relief Sculpture (March 23-25)
	Pop-Up Paper Structures (March 31-April 1)
	Personal Business Cards on Handmade Paper (April 5, 12, 19)
	Digital Media for Screenprinting (April 7-8)
	Silk Collagraphs (April 21-22)
	Exotic Papermaking (April 28-29)
	Figurative Digital Prints (May 5-6)

All this and more. For the complete spring schedule, check out our web site
at: http://www.pyramidatlanticartcenter.org/studio/bookmaking.htm

Best,

Beth Ann

Beth Ann Kyle
Office Manager & Publicity Coordinator
Pyramid Atlantic Art Center
8230 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910
(301) 608-9101, x101
www.pyramidatlanticartcenter.org

Pyramid Atlantic Art Center is a contemporary visual arts center and gallery
dedicated to the creation, exhibition and appreciation of paper, prints and
book arts. Pyramid Atlantic contributes a unique blend of cultural exchange
and educational programs for young and established artists that provide them
opportunities to create innovative new work and give them a forum to speak
about their work. Through our programs, the public has access to appreciate
art, participate in cross-cultural dialogue, and engage in exploring their
own potential for individual creativity.