Re: [BKARTS] Synthetic Sewing Tape -Name and Source?

Perhaps it's Ramieband you're looking for, Cameron? Comes from Switzerland, I believe. We use it more than linen tapes for simple case bindings, mainly because it's so wonderfully thin. And yes, it does fray nicely. We get ours from BookMakers International, but I imagine it would be available through any bookbinding supply company.

John

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com