Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 17 Jan 2007 to 18 Jan 2007 (#2007-19)

Correction:

The site address I earlier wished to post is: http://lazygeisha.com/referrals/

Norman Shapiro
On Jan 19, 2007, at 12:00 AM, BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system wrote:

Topics of the day:

  1. Interim covers for damaged leather, rare books (2)
  2. Stein Family Scholarship Fund for Advanced Studies in Book Arts
  3. source to supply & cut board (3)
  4. Call for Entries
  5. Umbrella Subscriptions now open for 2007
  6. Synthetic Sewing Tape -Name and Source? (2)

                 <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>