[BKARTS] new Beginner's Guide, Sacred Texts exhibit

Hello Book Friends,

My calligraphy and illumination instructional book has been republished by Walter Foster as a book only, without the kit, in their very affordable Beginner's Guide series. So for those of you who requested the book only, it is now available (to my great surprise I might add). Details for ordering can be had on my website, in the Learn section.

Also a book arts exhibit in Wisconsin, "Sacred Texts/Contemporary Forms in the Digital Age" opened this week. Links to exhibit coverage and the future online catalog are on my website, under Shows. This looks like a very interesting exhibit indeed and I'm told the online catalog will be up any day now.

Cari

Prose and Letters by Cari Ferraro
Calligraphy, Illumination & Design
http://www.proseandletters.com