Re: [BKARTS] a workshop.

Kitty,

Just returned from a business & fun trip to NY.
Thought I'd let you know that while I appreciate
the contact you had given me , it seems it
will not work out.  Initially,  Marcia seemed
enthusiastic and said she had been mesmerized
by my lecture at Scripps and had contemplated
getting in touch with me.  I had asked her some
questions about her group which she didn't answer.
I did send her my fee structure and have had  no
response.  I suppose there could be extenuating
circumstances but her lack in communicating
doesn't inspire confidence.  Am mostly regretting
not being able to see you.  Take care and
thanks for all your help.

being,
joan

www.joanmichaels.paque.com