Re: [BKARTS] southeast association for book arts

Hi Stephanie,

Did Emerge Gallery contact you about visiting Greenville?
Let me know.

Thanks,
Lisa Beth

--- stephanie nace <stephanie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> announcing the 2007 southeast association for book arts biennial
> conference! this year's theme is "artists' books: chance, serendipity
>
> and randomness" this year's conference will be held at the university
>
> of south carolina on may 16-17th.
>
> this mini conference, offers workshops with both peter madden and
> robin price/ mary robinson.
> in peter madden's workshop, work with the following theme:
>
> "One of the most important questions an artist can keep in mind when
>
> approaching their work is, 'What if??? ' Using this phrase as a key,
>
> we'll question, discover and explore processes and techniques for
> taking chances and expanding the boundaries of our work. With
> emphasis placed on intuition and spontaneity, we?ll delve into the
> countless possibilities for structure, content and materials
> available to book artists."
>
> in the price/ robinson workshop the student will make handmade paper
>
> on the first day and letterpress on it the second day. there workshop
>
> will also revolve around the idea of chance in both of these
> processes.
>
> for more information and an application form. please visit our
> website at
> http://www.cas.sc.edu/art/SABA/index.html

>          The Bonefolder, Vol. 3, No. 1, Fall 2006 Now Online at
>                  <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>
>
> Guild of Book Workers' 100th Anniversary Exhibition Online - Catalog
> Available

The first law of motion is that bodies in motion stay in motion and bodies at rest stay at rest, unless acted upon by a force.--Isaac Newton, Principia.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front