[BKARTS] Looking for board shears

Dear List,

We are shopping for new board shears. We'd like to get a Vagelli, but have
had no success yet in locating a vendor. If anyone has any leads on this
-- or could suggest another good full-size brand (with a screw-down clamp to
keep items in place) -- it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Jae Carey
Book Conservation
Metropolitan Museum of Art