Re: [BKARTS] Looking for board shears

Jae, try www.bookmakerscatalog.com .

Stuart

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jae
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 2:24 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Looking for board shears

Dear List,

We are shopping for new board shears. We'd like to get a Vagelli, but
have
had no success yet in locating a vendor. If anyone has any leads on this
-- or could suggest another good full-size brand (with a screw-down
clamp to
keep items in place) -- it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Jae Carey
Book Conservation
Metropolitan Museum of Art