[BKARTS] Rock and Roll Artist Books

As you already know, I am in the process of opening an art gallery here in Portland. (See more at www.23Sandy.com.) For my May exhibit I am planning a selection of letterpress and screen printed rock posters and would like to include a few artist books about rock music.

I am looking for artist books about or inspired by rock and roll music. Perhaps books featuring a tribute to a musician, books that use music lyrics as text, etc. I'm open to just about anything, editioned or one-of-a-kind, any medium, method or style.

This is a curated show, not juried. If you have a rock book send me a photo and tell me about the book or send me a link to your web site.

Please respond off-list to laura@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Laura