[BKARTS] Open House this Saturday at the Center for Book Arts

Greetings from the Center for Book Arts,

Please join us this Saturday, January 27 from 1 to 5pm for our Winter
Open House.

Artists will be on hand to answer questions about their work and about
classes we're offering this season.
Participating artists include: Elena Laza, Susan Mills, Yukari
Hayashida, Phillipe Villard, Amber McMillan, and Michael Caputo. You
can talk to staff to find the right class to take this year. We'll
serve refreshments and you'll have a chance to see the current
exhibition, Dafatir: Contemporary Iraqi Book Art, a touring group
exhibition exploring the proliferation of book-form art as currently
practiced by contemporary Iraqi artists.

I hope to see you there.

Sarah Nicholls
Program Manager
The Center for Book Arts