Re: [BKARTS] Ibico Binding

Assuming that the punch is the jammed part, turn the binder on
it's top and put a drop of penetrating oil onto each of the
punches. This will soften the accumulated paper dust and allow
the punch to open.

By the way! If the handle is all the way down, and will not
move up, try releasing the storage lock.

Works on GBC.

MaiKätzchen
--- Tim Devin <tdevin.LIBPO.FACDOMAIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello everybody-
>
> We have an Ibico Kombo binder that has jammed.
>
> Does anyone else have a Kombo? If so, have you had to fix it
> in the past? (We're a little reluctant to ship it to
> California for service, and I'm looking any helpful tips.)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Tim

>          The Bonefolder, Vol. 3, No. 1, Fall 2006 Now Online
> at
>                  <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>
>
> Guild of Book Workers' 100th Anniversary Exhibition Online -
> Catalog Available

> information

Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?

From the book, Charge of the Goddess