Re: [BKARTS] TOOL QUESTION...Conservation Resources International LLC

I noticed that no one seems to have answered the query (at least not to
the list), so I thought I'd pitch in. When I was a student in
conservation school at Buffalo around the turn of the century (late
1990's), we had one of these steam pencils from Conservation Resources.
I thought that it worked much better than the "preservation pencil" that
uses an ultrasonic mister. The model in the picture has a thick wooden
handle that contains a secondary heating element to reheat the steam and
prevent condensation and dripping.  It looks rather obscene because of
the shape, so some of us called it a "steam pha**us." I don't see a
price listed for it anywhere, so it must have been discontinued.

Valinda Carroll

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may otherwise be privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. This footnote also confirms that this email has been scanned for all viruses by the Hampton University?s Center for Information Technology Enterprise Systems service.