From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Kathleen Garness
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 12:28 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: reprise question on Yes! paste

I remembered the earlier discussion about Yes! paste on this list,
and mentioned to Andrew Hipp, a curator of  herbarium here, the
issues people were having. Is there a consensus about this product?
They switched from a reversible paste to Yes! about a year or so ago.
Should they switch back? Are there alternatives?

Thanks,

Kathy Marie Garness

Every Day Is a New Beginning

   "The friendships we develop determine the quality of our own
souls"  Joan Chittister, OSB