Re: [BKARTS] reversible, archival glues

>What do you think of Jade-R

Haven't used it. I used to use DuPont Elvace 1874, which was my favorite, but DuPont sold the Elvace business years ago. Talas sells a product called Elvace 45675 that they say is the same as Elvace 1874, but I haven't tried it, nor am I convinced that anything made today by Forbo would be chemically identical to a product made by DuPont 20 or 30 years ago. That doesn't mean it's bad--just that it needs testing for archival properties.

Richard http://minsky.com