[BKARTS] SLART

If you're a Second Life resident, the artnet article this week on my forthcoming publication may be of interest:

http://www.artnet.com/magazineus/news/artnetnews/artnetnews1-23-07.asp

To visit my gallery in Second Life, either search for SLART Gallery when inworld, or follow this slurl (some e-mail clients may break it up--if so, paste it back together):
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tamarack/89/150/243/?img=http%3A//slartmagazine.com/SLART-Gallery-1-28-07-500.jpg&title=SLART%20Gallery

If you are not a Second Life resident and have no idea what I'm talking about, go to
http://www.secondlife.com/?u=7a4e9f9297a0f721c41fa8e13cad2fa9

Richard
http://slartmagazine.com/
http://minsky.com