[BKARTS] Defending my 'notability.'

It appears that I am to be deleted from Wikipedia because of lack of
notability. My books are "vanity books." Help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jules_Siegel

Those of you who disagree might consider sharing your thoughts about
this at the URL above.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/