Re: [BKARTS] Defending my 'notability.'

Rachael Schechter has pointed out to me that the vanity remark refers to the fact that I wrote my own entry. That's right. I am a self-referential artist. My work is about me and what I see. That's the only truth I know. It's the only truth I believe. Anything else is hearsay. I used to write about Very Important People -- Brian Wilson, Bob Dylan, Thomas Pynchon -- for very large publications. A time came when I realized that my own life was what I knew best and that was what I should record.

On reflection, I say go ahead and delete it. If someone else chooses to restore it, that's fine with me. Dumped from Wikipedia for writing my own brief bio. From ''Wikipedia''? It's just the greatest! I *love* it

Jules Siegel wrote:
It appears that I am to be deleted from Wikipedia because of lack of
notability. My books are "vanity books." Help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jules_Siegel

Those of you who disagree might consider sharing your thoughts about
this at the URL above.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/