[BKARTS] wiki wacked out

Good Grief!!!
Just recently I was reading a post of a collage artist who had an entry in the wiki....and at that point I had mulled it over a bit, deciding whether or not I wanted to go ahead and list myself, as you say...i am also a self referential artist!!
I hadn't done it yet, but it did cross my mind.
Then I see this post and now I wonder about that idea!!!
Good luck with this Jules, I think that it is totally bogus of wiki to think of removal. Regardless of who posts the actual entry, your credentials seem worthy enough to keep you on a wiki page, IMHO anyhow...

I, of course, am now debating about posting my own entry. Half of me says, Go Lay Down. The other half says, Join The Controversy.

For now, I will watch your situation with interest!