Re: [BKARTS] wiki wacked out

I took a look at the discussion on the page you referenced and I think
the article has a good chance of surviving the AfD (Article for
Deletion); several editors and you yourself have given some very good
reasons to retain it.  The MoMA holdings are certainly a big argument in
favor of keeping it.  You might also add any awards or other
recognitions you have received; that often helps establish notability.
(On the other hand, as a frequent Wiki contributor with nearly 2000
edits I can tell you that mockery and sarcasm on the AfD discussion page
will definitely not help your case.)

Being proposed for deletion is not an insult, it is in essence a request
for more supporting information.  Wikipedia is quite naturally
suspicious of self-created articles as it's very difficult to write an
objective article about oneself.  Literally thousands of advertising and
vanity articles get created in WP daily; they do need to be weeded out;
and the process *does* work, I've seen it do so innumerable times.

Michele C.