Re: [BKARTS] wiki wacked out

Julie Sadler wrote:
Good Grief!!!
Just recently I was reading a post of a collage artist who had an entry in the wiki....and at that point I had mulled it over a bit, deciding whether or not I wanted to go ahead and list myself, as you say...i am also a self referential artist!!
We should start a Wiki article on self-referential art. Do you have an online portfolio?

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/