Re: [BKARTS] reversible, archival glues

So, again, thanks for all the informative posts. Are there any tried- and-true glues that seem to have remained stable and archival? Are there ways of testing, accelerating aging conditions so you can anticipate what products will do over time? I hear good things about Jade. I had no idea there were so many different glues out there!

Thanks,

Kathy