[BKARTS] email problems

My email address got eaten by Internet fairies. I was able to re-subscribe
using a new address, but unable to unsubscribe the old one. That is the most
awkward process I have ever seen!!

I also sent an email regarding the old address that should be removed:
leekirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
but had no answer. If real human eyeballs in charge of this stuff see this
message, I'd appreciate your intercession.

Thanks, Lee

Lee Kirk
http://www.kirksbooks.com