Re: [BKARTS] Fwd: adhering laval bookcloth to wood

Micah,

You might try dry mount adhesive technique.  You can purchase dry mount film
from a place called Print Mount.  Also, you can use brush-applied PVA (such
as Jade ), which you brush onto the surface you wish to adhere, wait for it
to dry, and then apply heat / pressure.  around 200 degrees F.  You might
buy a dry mount press (made for this sort of work).  Or you may be able to
get it done with a clothes iron.  Maybe set it on "wool".

Denny Ruud