[BKARTS] Help with quotes

Dear Friends

I am working on a project called Transformed Translations which is a series of over one hundred wooden squares with weathered ink drawings from an outdoor installation mounted on them. I think I would like to place a quote on the back of each but know I am not up to the task of gathering that many quotations. I am looking for quotes that are instructive and inspirational without being preachy and have some lasting resonance. Here are some of the ones I have already chosen:

Leap into the boundless and make it your home.
	Chuang-Tzu

Mysteriously, wonderfully, I bid farewell to what goes, I greet what comes; for what comes cannot be denied, and what goes cannot be detained.
Chuang-Tzu

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

The secret of seeing is to sail on solar wind. Hone and spread your spirit, till you yourself are a sail, whetted, translucent, broadside to the merest puff.
Annie Dillard

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
	Ralph Waldo Emerson

To search the old is to find the new.
	Confucius

If you have any that you would be willing to share, I would really appreciate it. I am thinking that the easiest way is to send them privately to me. I will compile all that I receive and post a message on the list as they may be of interest to others.

You can see an image of one of the squares at http:// www.ingoodspirit.blogspot.com

Thanks for your help.

in good spirit
Susan