Re: [BKARTS] reversible, archival glues

Dave,

I'm pretty sure the wheat paste made from wheat starch has no protein. I get starch through a specialty foods source and I'm pretty darn sure it's sold specifically to make no-protein bread for folks how have special dietary needs. And of course, too make paste!

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand